Relocation Advisor - Berkshire - £28-30K - VR/18970
Our client, a Relocation Company, is currently looking to recruit Relocation Advisors to be based in their office in Berkshire.
Duties of the Relocation Advisor:
- Managing assignee files and ensuring complete satisfaction from assignee, family and the client.
- Ensuring clients policies are followed
- Supervising the preparation of property viewings, inventories, check-ins, tenancy agreements
- Briefing and liaising with counsellors, letting agents, education consultant and other suppliers as necessary
- Liaising with moving services
- Cross selling company services
- Ensuring complete satisfaction from clients
- Ensure all client documentation is up to date
Skills and Experience required for the Relocation Advisor:
- Excellent verbal and numerical reasoning
- Passionate about providing good customer service
- At least 12 months experience of working in a similar position within the Relocation or DSP provider
- Must have experience in Inbound and Outbound relocation
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary based on their skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/18970
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, Marsh & McLennan, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.