Relocation Consultant - Berkshire - VR/19036
Red Recruit are currently partnered with a Relocation Management Company based in Berkshire who are looking for an experienced Relocation Consultant to join their growing team.
You will be managing and coordinating all relocation services provided locally so this is a perfect opportunity for a relocation coordinator who is looking for their next step up or an experienced lettings/tenancy manager who is keen to move into the relocation industry.
The main responsibilities of the Relocation Consultant will be:
- Acting as the single point of coordination for relocation activities on behalf of clients
- Dealing with clients employees on a daily basis
- Management of all services including school search, departure, renewals, accommodation and expense management
- Upselling services to existing clients
- Being responsible for the coordination of other services
- Demonstrate knowledge of the companys products and services
- Work alongside other consultants to coordinate the relocation cycle
- Manage relationships with internal departments and external suppliers
- Must have evidence of 2 years minimum experience within the relocation or property industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Cultural awareness
- Fluency in English required
- Superior customer service skills
- Knowledge of London neighbourhoods and tenancy agreements highly desirable
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Global Mobility team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting VR/19036
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.