International Mobility Consultant - Paris - VR/19047
We are currently partnered with a market leading provider within the global mobility industry who are looking to appoint an organised, articulate and pro-active Mobility Consultant to join their Paris Office. The role is primarily focused around looking after the day to day services of international clients for areas such as social security, immigration and assignment packages.
- Manage all international policies for clients including pension schemes, social security, benefit packages
- Responsible for drafting and submitting assignment policy letters to clients in a timely manner
- Collect and coordinate expatriate documents and contact immigration specialists accordingly to process necessary paperwork
- Attend client visits and possibly work with clients onsite to ensure all requirements are met
- Provide payment instructions to clients and send out invoices to follow this up
- Minimum 2 years experience within mobility or HR
- Fluent in French and English (both written and verbal)
- A genuine interest and a strong understanding of the mobility industry
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively
- A team player
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to Lucy Mason at email@example.com quoting reference VR/19047.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.