Relocation Case Manager - Cheshire - £25-30k - VR/19075
Our client, a relocation company, is looking for a Relocation Case Manager to be based in Cheshire. This individual will deliver support to assignees and their families and must be flexible to undertake appointments as they will be undertaking home visits as well as spending time in the office.
- Management of Assignees and the daily pro-active assessment
- Co-ordination of key suppliers and delegation of case work
- Management of suppliers and the delegation of case work to the most appropriate consultant, either in house or outsourced.
- Effective management of relocation administrator(s) and suppliers
- Will be arranging schedules and negotiating area profiling, property sourcing
- Assignee check in/out and co-ordination
- Client reporting and liaison
- Development of current and new products including diversification
- Vetting and approval of tenancy agreements
- Networking events and attending client meetings
- Reporting data to the Managing Director and Company Secretary
- Awareness of costs, such as income and forecasting
- Providing excellent customer service to both clients and assignees
- Minimum of A-C levels of 5 GCSEs (or O level equivalent with English and Mathematics included)
- Excellence and experience in customer services and property/relocation sector
- Outstanding Customer Care
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving
- The ability to work under pressure
- Must be strong in IT (Microsoft applications) and communication skills
The Relocation Case Manager will be flexible and able to work in a highly pressurised environment. The candidate will have to ability to form relationships with clients. This individual will be the main point of contact with relocating employees co-ordinating and delivering key aspects of services supporting their relocation.
The Relocation Case Manager will be offered a salary in the region of £25-30k plus further benefits.
If you wish to apply, please contact the Relocations team of Red Recruit quoting reference VR/19075
Please note; due to the high number of applicants for this position, if you have not been contacted within seven days, then you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Relocations industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit relocation consultants, international assignment consultants, Tenancy advisors, Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more.