Relocation Co-ordinator - London - £22-27K + bonus and benefits - VR/19141
Our client, an International Relocation company, is looking for a Relocation Co-ordinator to be based in their London office.
Duties of the Relocation Co-ordinator:
- Managing assignee files and ensuring complete satisfaction from assignee, family and the client
- Ensuring clients policies are followed
- Supervising the preparation of property viewings, inventories, check-ins, tenancy agreements
- Briefing and liaising with counsellors, letting agents, education consultant and other suppliers as necessary
- Liaising with moving services
- Cross selling company services
- Ensuring complete satisfaction from clients
- Ensure all client documentation is up to date
Skills and Experience required for the Relocation Co-ordinator:
- Excellent verbal & numerical reasoning
- Passionate about providing good customer service
- At least 6 months experience of working in a similar position within the Relocation/Property industry
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, based on skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, please contact the Relocations team of Red Recruit quoting reference VR/19141
Please note; due to the high number of applicants for this position, if you have not been contacted within seven days, then you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Relocations industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit relocation consultants, international assignment consultants, Tenancy advisors, Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more.