Immigration Specialist - Amsterdam - VR/19159
We are currently working with an international relocation provider, who is looking to recruit an Immigration Specialist to join their team based in Amsterdam. The role is primarily inbound immigration focusing on dealing with work permits, resident permits and entry visas for all inbound assignees in to the Netherlands.
- Working closely with assignee's to keep them updated on the status of their move
- Coordinating with the team on the assignee's move including but not limited to leases, schooling and household goods
- Act as an advisor to assignee's and the team to update and train on all Dutch immigration rules and regulations
- Bilingual in Dutch and English (both written and verbal)
- 2-3 year's immigration practice
- A dedicated team player
- The ability to prioritise workload and multi task
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to Lucy Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/19159.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.