Relocation Consultant - Destination Services - Paris - VR/19174
A very well respected international relocation provider is looking for a Relocation Consultant to join their Paris Office. The role is very client service focused as you will be dealing with assignees on a daily basis over the phone, via email and possibly face to face meetings. You are primarily responsible to be the first point of contact to deal with clients and resolve any problems or answer queries when needed. You must be organised, calm and understand clients needs by coordinating with various areas of the business including: immigration, household goods, estate agencies and payroll.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties to ensure a smooth process of the assignees relocation
- Act as an account manager to clients to deliver extremely high levels of customer service
- To update the client regularly on their relocation
- Work closely with estate agencies and field consultants to negotiate and submit tenancy agreements
- To assist assignees post relocation which can include: temporary accommodation, cost of living and provide general information of the local area
- Bilingual in English and French (verbal and written)
- Strong negotiation skills
- To work well independently as well as within a team
- Able to use your initiative and multi-task
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to Lucy Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/19174
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.