Onsite Assignment Manager - Central London - VR/19287
Red Recruit are currently working with a large international relocation management company who are looking to recruit 2 Assignment Managers to join their client, a world renowned organisation based in Central London. The ideal candidate will have 5 years minimum experience within the global mobility industry, working onsite with clients or from an in-house background.
- Working with HR personnel and other internal employees regarding active moves, immigration and general policy advice
- Advising and updating employees on their move
- Managing queries from transferring employee
- Request and complete cost estimates
- Work with the internal team to ensure all data entry for various assignment calculations are logged correctly
- Evidence of working within a global team previously
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Client service focused
- Have a positive, open attitude
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Global Mobility team at email@example.com quoting VR/19287
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: global mobility, immigration, international relocation, compensation and benefits and destination services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.