International Removals Sales Estimator - VR/19793
The Company & Role:
Our client, an International Moving Specialist based in the Hertfordshire, is seeking a Removals Sales Estimator to join their team.
The Removals Sales Estimator will be responsible for visiting customers homes and businesses to calculate accurate estimates/surveys for International Moves.
The Removals Sales Estimator will also be re required to:
- Deal with customer enquiries, quickly and efficiently
- Inspect customers premises and assess quantities for relocation, both Domestic & International
- Sell Company's services effectively / promote marketing and additional services
- Plan individual removals, ensuring clear and concise reports / instructions
- Submit estimates to customers, within company issued timescales
- Follow up on submitted quotations
- Advise Operations on the selection of appropriate vehicles and crew for each removal
- Supervise special relocations, if necessary or requested
- Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of good labour and customer relations
- Advise customers on insurance matters in accordance with legislation
- Ensure compliance of oneself and subordinates with defined Quality System policy and procedures pertinent to
- Submission of monthly sales figures and marketing opportunities / follow-ups
Experience required of the Removals Sales Estimator:
- Experience within the removals sector
- Sales experience
- Full driving License
You will receive a salary or circa £33,000 + Commission & Car.
Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference VR/19793