Global Mobility Consultant
We are currently working with a market leader within the relocation industry who are looking to appoint an organised, articulate and pro-active Mobility Consultant to join their Paris Office. This role is a very exciting opportunity to work within an expanding team primarily focusing on looking after the day to day services of international clients for areas such as social security, immigration and assignment packages.
- Manage all international policies for clients including pension schemes, social security, benefit packages
- Responsible for drafting and submitting assignment policy letters to clients in a timely manner
- Collect and coordinate expatriate documents and contact immigration specialists accordingly to process necessary paperwork
- Attend client visits and possibly work with clients onsite to ensure all requirements are met
- Provide payment instructions to clients and send out invoices to follow this up
- Minimum 2 years experience within mobility or HR
- Fluent in French and English (both written and verbal)
- A genuine interest and a strong understanding of the mobility industry
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively
- A team player
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to Lucy Mason at email@example.com quoting reference VR/18464.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.