Global Mobility Assistant Manager - Central London - VR/18698
Our client, an international global mobility provider based in the City of London, are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Assistant Manager to join their growing London team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Consultant to make their next step up or an experienced Team Leader/Assistant Manager to progress within an expanding company.
- Be a subject matter expert within the global mobility field and train junior members of staff
- Work as a client relationship manager to all on boarding and existing clients
- Coordinate the client's relocating employees
- Ensure exemplary customer service is delivered by the team at all times
- Arrange and attend regular client meetings - international travel may be required
- Working alongside senior management to provide updates on clients, the team and upcoming business
- Participate in RFP's and client presentations when required
- Minimum 3-5 years experience within the global mobility industry
- Evidence of attending client visits
- Previous supervisory experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Global Mobility team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting VR/18698.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.