Team Administrator - Central London - VR/18783
We are currently working with an internationally renowned financial services organisation who are looking for a proactive, analytical Administration Assistant to join their large global mobility team based in their London Headquarters.
- Preparing documentation for transferring assignees
- Supporting senior team members on a daily basis
- Uploading and organising sensitive information for assignee's on to the system
- Assisting in processing cost estimates and data entry
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to detect and correct any errors
- Previous office based administration experience within an HR/Mobility/Financial Services preferred
- Enthusiastic to start a career within the global mobility sector
- Competent IT user
- No industry experience required!
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Global Mobility team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/18783.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.