Senior Client Services Manager - California - VR/18957
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Client Services Manager for a large International Relocation Management Company in California, USA. This role is a 50/50 split office work and work from home so this is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Services Manager who is looking for more flexibility in their work. Our client is looking for someone who possesses strong client relationship expertise, exceptional communication skills as well as the ability to deliver presentations for small and large groups of people.
- Manages clients successfully including new implementations and existing accounts
- Complete client performance reviews on a regular basis to ensure continual efficiency
- Provide leadership skills within a team when working with internal members of staff to deliver excellent customer service in a timely manner
- Assist with renewal policies for existing clients
- Exemplary interpersonal skills required
- Minimum 3-4 years experience within the relocation management industry
- Must be willing to travel for client meetings where required
- Previous client services/account management experience essential
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Global Mobility team at email@example.com quoting VR/18957.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: global mobility, immigration, international relocation, compensation and benefits and destination services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.