Client Services Director - London - VR/18969
We are currently working with a market leading international and destination services relocation provider based in London who are looking for an experienced Client Services Director to join their team. The Client Services Director is responsible for leading Managers within the organisation to continually improve, implement and maintain exceptional service to suppliers and clients.
- Monitor client survey results and determine client needs in developing account strategies and plans to increase service satisfaction and increase product usage
- Ensuring quality customer service by establishing and implementing policies and procedures; resolving customer complaints and service issues
- Evaluating the efficiency of operations and implementing process improvements as needed
- Evaluating client policy and recommending revisions and customisation as appropriate
- Developing client proposals and presentations
- Negotiating and monitoring contractual agreements
- Participating in and/or conducting of client meetings
- Plan and implement strategy and the related productivity tools to optimize the effective utilization of available resources
- Evaluate the efficiency of operational process, procedure and service strategies and implement process re-engineering as appropriate
- Ensure quality customer service by establishing and implementing policies and procedures; resolving customer complaints and service issues, act as the senior point of escalation for issue resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Consultative relationship management awareness
- Strong leadership skills
- Financial savvy Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills
- Minimum 4 years within the international relocation industry
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Global Mobility team at email@example.com quoting VR/18969
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: global mobility, immigration, international relocation, compensation and benefits and destination services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.