Fine Art Shipping Co-ordinator - VR/19523
The Company and Role:
Our client, an innovative Fine Art Shipping Company, are currently looking for a Fine Art Shipping Coordinator to join their thriving team in Middlesex.
- Assist with incoming telephone calls
- Receive enquiries and convert enquiries into orders
- Prepare estimates for shipping work
- Generate sales enquiries and invoicing
- Co-ordinating and liaising with clients and third parties regarding shipping related work for galleries, museums and private clients
- Complete any required shipping documents (Export Licences, CITES permits, Collection Notes, Transfer Notes, Delivery Notes, Export Instructions)
- Arrange appropriate shipping method by air, sea or road and ensure appropriate packing for each individual shipment with an emphasis on European Road.
- Ensure appropriate customs documentation is prepared and items are discharged if required
- Must have at least 2 years experience in fine art shipping
- A confident attitude and articulate approach
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- A team player with an excellent attitude
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Removals team on email@example.com.