Removals Transport Manager - VR/19578
The Company & Role:
Our client an International moving company are looking for an experienced Transport Manager who has an International CPC.
This role is available immediately.
- Manage vehicles and crew
- Allocating the correct amount of resources for each job and remaining within estimated cost.
- Manage all aspects of the fleet maintenance.
- Manage, schedule and confirm all shifts for the crew and notify them of their work schedule
- Maintain stock levels of packing materials and equipment needed for removals
- Regular communication with crews
- Oversee staff training and development
- Managing Compliance across the drivers and fleet vehicles including reading tachographs
- Proven track record in a transport manager role
- Proven experience of managing a team of drivers and controllers
- A good communicator, both written and verbal, decisive, problem solving and time management skills
- Background of success in meeting and exceeding targets
- An individual with a professional customer oriented focus
- Experience in the moving/logistics/shipping or a freight sector is essential.
- Hold an International CPC
You will receive a salary of £28-32K plus benefits.
If you're interested, click apply to send over an up to date CV or email the Removals Team on email@example.com