Class 2 (C) HGV Removals Driver - VR/19669
The Company & Role:
Our client based in Ely, Cambridgeshire are a specialist in residential and business removals. They are currently seeking a Class 2 (C) HGV Driver to join their team on a permanent basis.
£30,000 - £32,000 per year + overtime
- Driving a Class 2 vehicle to facilitate business and residential moves
- Responsible for secure loading and safe transit of goods
- Assisting the team with the removal and delivery of goods
- UK based work, however European work will be available
- Candidates must have previous removal experience
- Manual handling experience essential for the role, due to lifting heavy and bulky items
- Candidates must hold a full UK class 2 (C) licence, CPC qualification and driver card
You will receive a salary between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on skills and experience. Overtime available at time and a third. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email email@example.com