Exports Coordinator - VR/19694
The Client & Role:
Our client, a well-established Shipping Company, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Exports Coordinator to join their fast growing team in London supporting their general cargo division.
- To liaise with customers on a daily basis
- Prepare and process all relevant documentation
- Provide a professional and efficient service
- Ensure the customer is happy with the service received
- Liaise with agents
- Provide prospective customers with quotations
- Must have 2-5 years' experience within airfreight exports
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Computer literacy is a great advantage
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of c£25-28k depending on their skills and experience.
If you're interested, click apply to send over an up-to-date CV, or email the Removals Team on firstname.lastname@example.org