Junior Move Coordinator - French Speaking - London - 22-24K - VR/19681
Our client, a Global moving company, are looking for a Junior Move Coordinator to join their growing team in London.
Main Duties of the Junior Move Coordinator:
- Receive initiations and arrange pre move surveys
- Communicate by telephone with the transferees, advising them on customs regulations, shipping allowances, transit time, etc.
- Costing the moves and ensuring that the assignee remains within his shipping allowance
- Coordinate entire move process from initiation to completion
- Obtaining all relevant customs forms and protection cover documentation in a timely manner
- Produce all agent paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide status update to accounts
- Produce sales invoices in a timely manner
Experience needed for the Junior Move Coordinator:
- At least 6 months experience within a customer focused role
- Fluent in French
- Ideally have some experience in a transferable market such as property
- Excellent communication skills