Office/HR Manager (VR/18436)
£20,000 - £25,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
05 January 2018
Office Manager/ Receptionist - London - 20-25K - VR/18436
Our client a specialist removals & storage company are looking for an Office Manager/ Receptionist. The Office Manager/ Receptionist will have a broad responsibility for managing the office, providing strong administration support for the office team. You will be front of house receptionist, well presented and welcoming.
Key Responsibilities the Office Manager/ Receptionist:
- Front of house / Reception including:
- Answering calls and directing enquiries
- Taking initial enquiries where the sales person is unavailable
- Receiving and organising deliveries
- Welcoming Storage clients
- Keeping a clean and tidy reception area
Administration & Office Management including:
- Supporting Directors and Leadership with organizing company process and administration
- Booking and scheduling meetings as appropriate
- Providing support to sales, operations and HR departments at busy times
- Maintaining furniture, stationary, supplies, petty cash, kitchen, cleaners, liaison with landlord with any office issues
- Keeping up to date the holiday rota and sick leave rota for the whole organisation of 40 staff
- Liaison with IT support team as appropriate for computers, printers, servers, email addresses, Wi-Fi etc.
- Running ad-hoc projects
- Providing occasional support to Directors for personal affairs
- Keeping a clean, well-stocked kitchen/lounge area
Key Requirements of the Office Manager/ Receptionist:
- At least 2 years previous experience in a senior administration role or office management.
- Very organised, with attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Someone unflappable, able to deal with a broad range of tasks across the business, with the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills plus ability to work with all standard MS Office software
- Excellent personal presentation
- High level of computer literacy
- Sociable people person happy to engage with all staff members
- Flexibility, in order to respond to changing business needs
- Willingness to engage, learn and share best practice across the team and organization
Working hours for this role with be Monday - Friday 8.00 - 17.00 or 9.00 - 18.00 (Approx. 40 hrs. per week)
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to 25k.
If you wish to apply, please email the Removals team of Red Recruit, on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/18436
Due to the large amount of applicants we receive we are not able to respond to everyone. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Removals industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many, many more.