Removals Warehouse Supervisor - London - 28-32K - VR/18994
Our Client, an International & Domestic removals company based in London, is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their company.
Main duties of the Warehouse Supervisor will include:
- To work according to the instructions and guide lines given by the Operations Manager
- Maintain excellent working practices for the safe operation within the warehouse through excellent management, including the full control and discipline of your team
- This position is one of high importance to the smooth running of the division
- Accurate controls of all movements in and out of the Warehouse
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of new staff if and when required
Skills & Experience required:
- Hold managerial qualifications for the role undertaken
- Financial knowledge
- Able to work to a budget
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good computer knowledge and skills
- Over 5 years 'warehouse industry' experience is necessary at this level
Hours of work for this role are Monday - Friday, 6am - 4pm, however due to the nature of the role flexibility is needed.
In return, the successful Warehouse Supervisor will receive a salary between 28K- 32K depending on their experience and skills.
To apply for this position of Warehouse Supervisor please email your CV to the Removals team at Red Recruit, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting VR/18994
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals and Relocations industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.