International Move Coordinator Team Leader - London - £33-35K - VR/19045
Our client, a Global moving company, are looking for an experienced International Move Coordinator Team Leader to join their growing team in London.
Main Duties of the International Move Coordinator Team Leader:
- Receive initiations and arrange pre move surveys
- Build and look after a small team
- Manage a VIP account
- Communicate by telephone with the transferees, advising them on customs regulations, shipping allowances, transit time etc.
- Costing the moves and ensuring that the assignee remains within his shipping allowance
- Coordinate entire move process from initiation to completion. Obtaining all relevant customs forms and protection cover documentation in a timely manner
- Produce all agent paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide status update to accounts
- Produce sales invoices in a timely manner
Experience needed for the International Move Coordinator team leader:
- 4 years experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/19045
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.