Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver - Hemel Hempstead - £21k - VR/19111
Our client, a well-established removal company, is currently looking to recruit a full time permanent Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver to join their fast growing team in Hemel Hempstead.
Main duties of the Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver:
- Placing containers into store via the company logging procedure, ensuring all items (individual or grouped) are received / dispatched with correct paperwork completion
- Retrieving containers from their located position and preparing for departure
- General warehouse duties include being responsible for the safe keeping of your area and all other areas within the warehouse environment
- To ensure that materials are signed out
- To ensure the warehouse and yard is clean and tidy every day
- Awareness of and abide by the Companys Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
- To ensure compliance with all HR policies and procedures, and all other policies and procedures in place
- To act at all times in the best interests of the company, its customers and its employees
The Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver must:
- Have valid Reach and Counterbalance licenses
- Be a holder of a valid UK passport or have a valid working visa
- Be able to read, understand and speak English competently
The shift patterns for this position are 6am-4pm, 7am-5pm and 8am-6pm with 1 hour lunchbreak.
You will be required to work some Saturdays which will be worked out on a rota basis and will be paid as overtime. You will also be required to work some late nights (until 8pm) as and when required, which will also be paid as overtime.
The successful candidate will receive an annual salary of up to £21,000 depending on skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, please email the Removals team of Red Recruit, on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/19111
Due to the large amount of applicants we receive we are not able to respond to everyone. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
We offer a recommendation reward if we are able to place someone that you recommend, as way of a thank you we make a donation to your favourite charity or give you high street vouchers.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Removals industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many, many more.