Move/Sales Co-ordinator - VR/19472
The Company & Role:
Our client, an International Removals company, are looking for a Move/Sales Co-ordinator. You will be looking after one of the companys key accounts.
- Planning and booking removals for customers.
- Booking, liaising and logistic planning with internal/external suppliers.
- Organising removals for customers with very tight deadlines.
- Arrange parking permits and suspensions for removals where applicable.
- Dealing with supplier invoices, general administration tasks.
- Providing quotations
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with, customers and suppliers.
- Excellent organisation skills, and time management, including working to very tight deadlines.
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment, with excellent attention to detail.
- Professional approach both over the telephone and face to face.
- Experience of working to proven KPIs and other targets.
- Proactive approach with a 'can do attitude'.
- Must be MS Office and excel literate.
You will receive a salary between 22,000 and 24,000.
If youre interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Removals team on firstname.lastname@example.org.