VR/ 18475, Transport Co-ordinator, Coventry
Our client a very successful and well known courier and freight forwarder is looking for a Transport Co-Ordinator to join their team in Coventry.
- Daily allocation of drivers workload
- Warehouse liaison to ensure correct loading & unloading is completed
- Pre-brief and de-brief of the driver work group
- Tachograph compliance duties
- Provide quotes to customers and understand their requirements for planning
- Ensure daily checklists and tasks are completed
- Be compliant in H&S procedures
- Cover workload of colleagues as and when required
- Flexibility required & good clear communication skills
- Regular Sunday over-time required (PM)
- Level CO trained preferred but not essential
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/18475
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.