Freight Traffic Planner - West Thurrock - circ 28k - VR/18485
Traffic Planner required to arrange UK Distribution for an international freight forwarder based in Essex.
- Responsible for coordinating drivers and assisting with delivery and collection enquiries
- Managing bookings and route planning - multi-drop, groupage
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Responsible for liaising with and managing drivers
- Produce accurate administrative/transport documentation
The Skills and Experience required:
- Candidates should have experience with transport planning for Class 1 & 2 drivers and be able to communicate well with drivers
- In depth knowledge of computerised routing systems
- Good all-round IT skills
- Must be able to work within a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of Pallet Network
- Excellent understanding of UK transport legislation
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference; VR/18485
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.