Roadfreight Export Customer Services Administrator - circ £25k - VR/18804
An opportunity has arisen to join our client, a successful European Roadfreight logistics and distribution company based in the Dartford area, who are looking for an Export Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
Main purpose of the position:
To liaise with all aspects of the business both in the UK and throughout their European network to ensure that their customers receive quality service.
- Provide and process information in response to inquiries and request in relation to the collection or delivery of export shipments
- To proactively engage customers to develop and increase revenue for the business
- Administration of export shipments and arrival times
- Managing a portfolio of customers
- Record accurately all actions taken
- Customer KPI reports
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- Occasional visits to customers including face to face meetings and service reviews
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to listen and understand situations
- An understanding of the logistics sector, in particular freight forwarding
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to build professional relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong IT skills
- Geographical knowledge of Europe
Salary: circ £25k depending on previous experience.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/18804
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.