Freight Internal Sales - Essex - VR/18817
Our client, a freight forwarder, is looking for an experienced Freight Internal Sales Person to join their team in Essex.
Main Duties of Internal Sales:
- Build, support and develop business for the company.
- Provide quotes and ensure that they are logged and set up for handover to bookings and operations team.
- Maximise sales.
- Identify opportunities for external sales team.
- Follow up quotes, new customers, first job customers, old inactive customers and other reports.
- Regular phone contact with existing/prospective customers.
Requirements for Internal Sales:
- Experience in container logistics and shipping.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Fast learner and able to build up rapport with customers, developing client relationships.
- Good sales/negotiation skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
The working hours are on a shift system 8.00 - 17.00 / 8.30 - 17.30 / 9.00 - 18.00
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/18817
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.