Air Freight Export Clerk - Nuneaton - VR/18816
Our client, a freight forwarding company, is currently looking to recruit an Air Freight Export Clerk to join their branch in Nuneaton.
- Monitor and action generic e-mail boxes and respond in a timely manner
- Arranging collection from vendors
- Liaising with airlines and hauliers
- Utilising Procars to produce shipping documentation ie Mawb , Hawb
- Preparation of export entries in accordance with UK HMRC regulations
- Post flights
- Job file invoicing
- Cost control, maximising GP at file level
- Ensure all queries and complaints are investigated and responded to promptly , both from external and internal customers / suppliers
- Support sales and CSM with customer site visits as requested
- Ensure customer invoicing is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all rates received are processed accurately within the system
- General housekeeping / filing
- 5 Years Airfreight Export experience, preferable knowledge with Sequoia which is desirable but not essential
- Customer focus, Willingness to learn, Effective communicator, Ability to multi -task , Committed to quality
- Minimum GCSE standard in English and Maths (or equivalent) essential
- Basic level of word and excel
The Successful candidate will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/18816
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.