Business Development Coordinator - Manchester - VR/19009
Our client, a logistics service provider based in Manchester, is looking to take on a Business Development Coordinator to work as part of their sales team and identify new business opportunities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Cold calling is essential on a daily basis to ensure that there are enough new prospects generated to identify any business opportunities.
- Assisting with quotations maybe requested by the sales executive
- Building a database of prospects by commodity to send out regular mail-shots.
- Maintaining files of prospects and schedule calls for future opportunities
- Ensuring that all data in the CRM system is entered correctly
- You will report to the UK Sales Director and will complete monthly sales meetings to report on new business gained.
- Targets will be 8 appointments per week meeting the criteria
Hours are 9am - 5.15pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference; VR/19009
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.