Traffic Planner - Northamptonshire - VR/19143
Our client, a Logistics, Rail, Construction and Maintenance Company, are looking to take on an experienced Traffic Planner for their team in Northamptonshire.
Duties to include:
- Effective planning and running of a fleet of trucks.
- Planning inbound and outbound deliveries and collections.
- Updating Transport systems accurately and in real time as and when changes occur throughout the shift.
- Accurately inputting manual customer orders into the system.
- Maintaining regular communication channels with internal departments throughout shift and identifying issues that may affect the agreed delivery time.
- Communicating any issues that may affect the agreed delivery time to relevant customer though the established channels.
- is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and well known business.
Hours: 4 days on 4 days off.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/19143
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.