Transport Coordinator - Derby - VR/19160
Our client, a Logistics and Freight Forwarding Company, are looking to take on a Traffic Planner for their rapidly expanding team in Daventry.
Duties to include:
- To assist and handle all aspects in the smooth running of the Transport Department.
- To coordinate the drivers schedule and loads.
- Maintain vehicles
- Check weigh and measure cargo.
- Provide domestic and non-domestics quotations when required.
- Handle all aspects of labelling, packing ETC.
- Books transport jobs onto system and monitor through to POD
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive & professional attitude
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Conscientious attitude towards work
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Ability to resolve issues before they become problems
- Ability to react positively under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable
Hours: Monday to Friday
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/19160
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.