Seafreight Import / Export (Maternity Cover) - VR/19738
The Company & Role:
Our client, a global logistics company, are looking for candidate to cover 12 months maternity leave for their Sea Freight Operations team in Essex. This role is originally a 12 month contract, but may progress to a permeant role.
- Preparing bills of lading and other shipping documents
- Obtaining documentary proof from shippers for Duty calculations
- Booking deliveries
- Liaising with customers
- Arranging collections Booking shipments with shipping lines
- Arranging clearance paperwork and details
- Working with oversees colleague and partners
- Month end reconciliation
Own transport is essential due to location.
If you're interested, click apply to send an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org