Inside Sales Co-ordinator - Middlesex - £18-21K - VR/18763
Our client, a well known Freight Forwarder based in Middlesex, is looking to take on an Inside Sales Co-ordinator to join their team.
Main duties of the Inside Sales Co-ordinator:
- Processing Quotation requests
- Follow up on quotes issued by Sales, Operations & Management
- Processing Sales Leads from Overseas offices and partners
- Creating leads and sales appointments for external sales staff
- Assist with ongoing sales & marketing campaigns and annual events
- To input data into the systems databases and to keep required information updated
- Dealing with Suppliers, negotiating rates and gaining tariffs
- Assist in collating and reporting on all sales type activities
- Adhere to company policies at all times
Skills & Experience Required of the Inside Sales Co-ordinator:
- Previous Freight Industry experience
- Knowledge of Airfreight & Exhibition procedures and practices an advantage
- Experience in negotiating or preparing rates and issuing quotations to clients
- Good IT and reporting skills
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to organise and work as part of a small busy team
Working hours are Monday - Friday, with flexible start & finish times but working core office hours.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference; VR/18763
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.