Waste Sales Advisor - Chelmsford - VR/18565
Our client in Chelmsford, Essex, is looking for a Waste Sales Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year + bonus
To successfully obtain and qualify new business leads, by completing both inbound and outbound calls. Main responsibilities will include dealing with enquiries, bookings, new sales and complaints, as well as making outbound calls to both hot and cold leads with the goal of trying to win more business. The role is primarily office based, however there will be opportunities to attend customer meetings and take on more responsibility in line with the advisors core development plan.
- To take on average 80 to 100 inbound calls per day
- To exceed all expectations set out by DWM group standards
- To hit the daily target of 27500.00 increased to 30,000 from 1st March.
- To take ownership of calls and manage your own workload with an organised approach
- Log new leads in the companies CRM system, logging follow ups and notes with the goal of qualifying the lead
- Updating internal systems with pricing
- Make a minimum of 30 outbound calls a day, this can be hot leads logged on the CRM or cold leads using search facilities and cold cooling.
- Manage all customer complaints and enquiries in accordance with the business escalation process.
- Work towards achieving goals and targets with the aim to develop within the company.
- Hit Daily item sales
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience within the waste industry or construction industry, desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of dealing with high call volumes and working towards targets set
- Confidence and willing to succeed
- Minimum of Grade A-C at GCSE Level (Maths and English)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Can do approach
- Hungry for success and personal development
To apply, or for further information, please call our Temps Desk on 01376 507820 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/18565
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.