HGV Fitter - Chelmsford - VR/18563
Our client in Chelmsford, Essex, is looking for a friendly, flexible & reliable skilled HGV Fitter who is able to work on their own initiative and will enjoy being part of a friendly and dedicated team.
£12 - 15 per hour based on experience
- Ensure all breakdowns are dealt with in accordance with company policy
- Follow correct health and safety procedures at all times
- Ability to diagnose problems
- Possess sound knowledge of HGV's and trailers
- Working to high standards at all times
- Possess HGV City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Class 1(C+E) licence advantageous but not essential
- 2 years experience required
To apply, or for further information, please call our Temps Desk on 01376 507820 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference; VR/18563
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.