Processing Technician - Braintree - VR/18772
Our client in Braintree is looking for a Processing Technician to join their team.
£8.25 per hour
Working for an established IT disposal and recycling company, you will be required to perform basic function testing and eradicate data on a range of IT equipment. These include notebooks, systems, printers, servers, mobile devices and more. Due to the sensitive nature of the data, correct processes must be adhered to.
- Practical knowledge of various IT hardware (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of components (preferred but not essential)
- Basic inputting skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good communication skills
- Able to assess and solve testing problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office at basic level
- Manual handling experience with capability to lift up to 20kgs
- Working hours are Monday to Friday working alternate shifts. 6am to 2.30pm for a week, then 2.30pm to 11pm the following week.
Candidates must be over 18 years old and possess safety footwear and high visibility vest.
This is an ongoing temporary role, with a full time position available after 12 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE SENSITIVE DATA HANDLED BY THE COMPANY CANDIDATES ARE SUBJECT TO A FINANCIAL CHECK AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, AND A DBS CHECK ONCE THE ASSIGNMENT BEGINS.
To apply, or for further information, please call our Temps Desk on 01376 507820 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/18772