Plant Fitter / Mechanic / Agricultural Engineer - Great Totham - VR/18958
Our client, a Plant and Professional Groundcare Machinery company based in Great Totham, are looking to take on an experienced Mechanic / Plant Fitter due to their continued growth.
Duties to include:
- Reconditioning machinery to like new standard
- Servicing and maintaining our fleet of hire machines
- Diagnosing faults and repairing customers machines
- Working both in the workshop and on site
- Experience of fault finding on mowers, tractors, plant or large diesel equipment
- Mechanical experience: 5 years (Required)
- Good working knowledge of hydraulics, auto electrics, and diesel engines
- A positive hard working attitude and a determination to see things through
- Welding, paint spraying and lathe work experience would be a plus but in house training for this is available
- Counter balance forklift and telehandler tickets would be beneficial but training can be provided
- Driving license essential
Company van will be included, competitive salary and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01376 507820 quoting reference VR/18958
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.