Account Manager - Chelmsford - VR/18987
Our client in Chelmsford, Essex are a leading publishing and events company, and are currently looking for an account manager to join their fast growing team.
£18,000 - £24,000 basic depending on experience. Realistic OTE £35,000 - £40,000 per year
Successful candidates will report to the head of sales & marketing, and will a minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience. Media experience is highly desirable although not essential. You will have a track record of consistently exceeding targets through new business, and demonstrate your ability to achieve KPI's and managing national accounts.
- Achieve monthly targets set by cross selling media products (including print, digital and events) to increase the revenue streams of each
- Generate new business by sourcing own leads, and building relationships with C-suite decision makers and/or marketing departments through cold-calling
- Ensure that KPIs are met, including: call times daily, lead generation and number of qualified pitches made per day
- Business development of existing accounts
- Work alongside the sales manager in order to grow the department
Key qualities of the successful candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience (media preferred but not essential) selling to board level/marketing departments
- Evidence of consistently achieving/exceeding targets
- Ability to be self-motivated when required along with working well within a team
- Highly organised and able to lead and manage multiple responsibilities including various campaigns, clients and team members
- A genuine passion for sales with the drive to progress
This is an exciting time to join a successful team at a key time within the business. If you feel you have the skills required, and can make a difference please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01376 507820 now quoting reference VR/18987.