Sales Executive - Witham - VR/18815
Our client in Witham, Essex is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join their expanding independent business.
£18,000 - £22,000 per year depending on experience
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a background in customer service, who can work well within a small team. Candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Strong communication skills
- Confident with attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organisational skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Order processing experience
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
Suitable candidates will be required to provide quotes for clients, for UK embroidery and print orders over the phone or by email. Taking responsibility for processing UK embroidery orders. This will include:
- Checking the pricing before the order is placed.
- Checking the artwork and ensuring that we have all the information needed to process the order including pantone references and delivery details.
- Managing the order from receipt of the purchase order to sample approval, production and despatch.
- All the information managing the order from receipt of the purchase order checking the artwork is correct through to artwork approval for production.
- Ensuring documents and records are stored appropriately.
- Responding to customer enquiries by email in a professional and efficient manner.
- Answering telephone and dealing with client’s enquiries professionally and efficiently, or directing to the right department.
- Maintaining offshore delivery schedule keeping clients updated on delivery times.
- Supporting the sales team with Spec Samples which includes: producing ideas for graphic visuals using client’s artwork & placing Spec Sample orders with the factory.
- Calling customers to follow up on quotes that have previously been made and weekly calls to the clients on the spec samples list.
- Sending physical samples to customers by DHL when they arrive at the office.
Following successful training on UK embroidery you will progress to be trained on the offshore/bespoke business for caps and beanies being produced in the Far East.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join successful businesses that are looking to expand. If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01376 507820 quoting reference VR/19032
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.