Warehouse Processing Technician - VR/19638
The Company & Role:
Our client in Braintree, Essex are specialists in IT recycling and assett management. They are actively seeking warehouse processing technicians to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
- You will be required to perform basic function testing and eradicate data on a range of IT equipment
- These include notebooks, systems, printers, servers, mobile devices and more
- Due to the sensitive nature of the data, correct processes must be adhered to.
- Practical knowledge of various IT hardware (preferred but not essential)
- Basic inputting skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good communication skills
- Able to assess and solve testing problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office at basic level
- Manual handling experience with capability to lift up to 20kgs
You will receive an hourly rate of 8.25 per hour, plus enhancements for weekend work and overtime. Working hours are Monday to Friday 6am to 2.30pm and 2.30pm to 11pm on an alternate shift pattern. You will eligible for a full time role after 12 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE SENSITIVE DATA HANDLED BY THE COMPANY CANDIDATES ARE SUBJECT TO A FINANCIAL CHECK AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, AND A DBS CHECK ONCE THE ASSIGNMENT BEGINS.
If youre interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email email@example.com