Trainee Furniture Maker - VR/19688
The Company & Role:
Friendly, family run Kitchen and Bathroom Manufacturer based in Colchester with over 20 years in the industry are seeing considerable growth in their industry and are seeking a Trainee Furniture Maker to join their busy team.
If you have an interest in carpentry/timber and would like to expand your skill set, this could be the perfect role for you.
Full training will be given over a year.
- Cleaning/clearing warehouse
- Basic health & safety learning
- Shadowing members of staff
- Learning about specifics on paperwork and how each section relates to each machine and process
- Checking and fault identification
- Any other job duties as assigned
Training time period dependent on initiative, self-motivation and available opportunities
- A full driving license
- A background in carpentry/furniture making/timber
Youll receive a salary in line with minimum wage due to the intense training provided
Hours: 8am - 4.20pm, inc 20 min unpaid break
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org