Despatch Administrator VR/19720
The Company & Role
Family run FMCG Company based just outside Colchester that produces snacking foods with an impressive 160 year history in the market are seeking an experienced Despatch Administrator to join their expanding team.
- To support the department function to process customer documentation from raising pick notes, despatch notes and invoice reconciliation. The role will also include co-ordinating the inter-site stock transfers in line with the production demand.
- To despatch company shipments and to carry out administrative duties as required.
- To enter all necessary data on to the in-house computer system.
- To communicate with customers via telephone, email and fax.
- To file general departmental paperwork when required.
- To share the responsibility for data entry along with other members of the department.
- To carry out the despatch process including preparing despatch notes using the in-house system.
- To raise notes and prepare all other relevant logistics paperwork.
- To prepare all labels and labelling for despatch of goods.
- To prepare all necessary paperwork for various courier, freight and shipping services.
- Previous office administration roles.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Organised and able to multi-task in a demanding environment, comfortable to operate to process time-lines.
- Experience in using all Microsoft packages.
- Previous experience of using ERP systems.
- Youll receive a salary of 18K
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday
If youre interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the