The Company & Role
A well-established firm of chartered accounts with a 100 year history based in Chelmsford are seeing an experienced Practise Accountant to join them in this time of expansion.
The Firm prides itself on its service to their clients. As such, they are looking for someone to join our team that can provide high levels of client service as well as technical expertise.
The ideal candidate will be at least Level 4 AAT qualified or ACCA part Qualified with a good level of Practice experience.
- Provide outstanding accountancy services
- Work with a portfolio of Clients.
- The preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts to provide clients with relevant information to their required specification.
- The preparation of statutory accounts, year-end accounts or rental for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and individuals.
- Preparation of Personal and Corporate Tax Returns
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members of the team and supervising assignments
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio
- AAT/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- At least 3 years' experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
- Youll receive a salary of 28K- 32K + Bonuses
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday
- Company outings
- Hours 9am -5.30pm
If youre interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Local team.