Management Accountant - VR/19805
The Company & Role:
FMCG manufacturing company based just outside Colchester with an impressive 160 year history in the market, are seeking an experienced CIMA qualified Management Accountant to join their expanding team.
The role of Management Accountant would suit someone with extensive manufacturing or FMCG background.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that financial reporting and analysis is maintained and improved in order to improve factory performance.
- Analysis and commentary of monthly management accounts and investigation of variances.
- Management reporting on profitability, sales, stock and factory performance on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Producing and reporting on annual budgets for the business.
- Providing financial support to Commercial & Operational Management
- Reviewing Operational KPIs
- Provide product costings for all existing/on-going products, and new products / tenders.
- Analysing and presenting CAPEX and OPEX applications.
- Identifying areas for cost savings.
- Assessing and updating overhead recovery rates.
- Part/fully qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent) or QBE.
- Strong written reporting skills.
- Strong numerical/analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines.
- Salary £43-45K DOE
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays
- Hours 8.30am-5pm
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Local team on email@example.com.