European Roadfreight Operator - South Essex - VR/18644
Our client, a freight forwarding and supply chain company based in West Thurrock, is looking for a European Roadfreight Operator to join their team.
- Responsible for covering European Roadfreight Operations, arranging Full / part loads with hauliers / co-loaders dependant on freight volumes.
- There will be requirements to cover other services during holiday cover and busy periods and knowledge of both import and export services and customs procedures for shipping outside the EU would be required.
- Quote shipments using tariffs and co-loaders.
- Responsible for arranging collections with our in house haulier as well as third party carriers.
- Excellent communication verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- On time delivery focused.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Self-Motivated, focused and ability to work alone.
Salary dependent on previous experience.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference; VR/18644
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful