European Road Freight Export Groupage Operator - Essex - VR/18719
Our client, a successful provider of freight management services across the UK and Europe, is looking for a European Road Freight Export Groupage Operator to join their busy team.
EU Road Freight Export Groupage Operator duties will include the following:
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and overseas offices/agents
- Data entry of information received
- Making bookings
- Arranging transportation with third party carriers
- Price negotiations and sourcing suppliers
- Liaising with sales department to acquire new and/or existing business
- Consolidation of cargo and understanding how to maximise vehicle payloads
- International transport planning
- Invoicing/charging of transport files
EU Road Freight Export Groupage Operator will need to have the following:
- Experienced export groupage operator, minimum 5 years experience
- Understands Profit & Loss and Gross Profit margins
- Solid analytical skills required
- Transportation or Supply Chain Management related qualification (advantageous)
- Good general computer knowledge
- Attention to detail skills required
- Proactive approach to tasks, not reactive
The successful Road Freight Export Groupage Operator will be offered a competitive salary depending on experience and skills.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/18719
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.