Sea Freight Export Operator - Essex - VR/19139
Our client, a very successful freight forwarder who is also the largest privately owned forwarder, is looking for an experienced Sea Freight Export Operator to join their team in Essex.
Main duties will include:
- Taking bookings
- Arranging collections with transport department / hauliers
- Creating files both manually and on the computer system
- Negotiating rates with shipping companies
- Preparing export documentation, i.e. Bills of Lading
- Letter of Credit requirements
- To ensure that the customer is invoiced accurately and within expected company timeframe.
- To ensure all export documentation is issued in accordance to customers instructions including issuance in good time in line with expected standards
- Full understanding of Industry Standard Documentation and regulations
Must have recent experience in sea freight exports
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; VR/19139
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, Data Freight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.