Warehouse Client Account Manager - VR/19531
The Company and Role:
A Freight Forwarding company is looking for Warehouse Client Manager to join their existing team. The position will involve managing the company's warehouse and customers requirements.
- Processing Orders
- Prioritising workload
- Answering queries i.e. stock discrepancies, haulage ETA's, amending order etc.
- Arranging full / part load haulage to UK & International destinations
- Checking invoices, requesting and uploading POD's
- Updating/entering data on customer booking portals
- Prepare packing lists
- Setting up new customers on the system
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Liaising with clients and hauliers
- Warehouse Administration experience
- Customer Service skills
- Good IT skills including Word/Excel
You will receive a salary circa £25,000 depending on previous experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on email@example.com.