Airfreight Internal Trade Executive (VR/19766)
£25,000 - £30,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Essex
19 December 2018
Airfreight Internal Trade Executive - VR/19766
The Company & Role:
Our client, one of the UK and Ireland's leading logistics providers, is looking for an Airfreight Internal Trade Executive to join their team in Essex.
- Proactively develop airfreight opportunities from customers, networks and agents
- Propose events and activities to enhance connections with potential target customers and markets. Attend events, as appropriate and agreed with Airfreight Trade Manager
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with all clients to develop and maximise existing and all NEW business sales opportunities, supported by client visits where required.
- Develop business volumes for consolidation services. Establishing weekly console rates to be promoted through weekly flyers, emails, telephone communications etc. with existing and potential clients
- Deliver new sales opportunities with overseas partners and agency networks in line with Managements Strategic Sales campaigns and promotions
- Join Airfreight Trade Manager on customer visits to assist in retaining or securing new accounts
- Produce quotations wherever possible
- Follow up on quotes with clients and agents and secure booking
- Ensure financial targets are met or exceeded. At the same time ensure that all appropriate financial controls are in place to comply with financial and regulatory requirements and company procedures
- Be aware of company airfreight product, services, key selling points and general market knowledge
- Commercial, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial
- A pro-active attitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Focus on business growth and result
Salary would be £25 - £30k depending on experience, normal hours 9 - 5:30pm and standard work pension.
If youre interested, click apply to send an up-to-date CV, or email the Shipping Team on email@example.com